Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nostalgia NOT Needed


Sometimes it's just one of those days where you sit at work ignoring all your responsibilities because all you really want to do is sign onto Facebook and browse the pictures of when your dog was a 1 kg puppy.

Today was one of those days.

But, even though I was feeling nostalgic, I was brought right back to the here and now when I came home to Leeloo, tail wagging like crazy, crouched down in her "excited pose".  And I must admit, the here and now is much better than waking up several times during the night for a distemper puppy to go to the potty.  The here and now is much, much better than wrenching candy wrappers, ginkgo nuts, chewing gum, etc. out of a precocious little puppy's mouth.  And the here and now is much, much, MUCH better than all those times I wanted to bash my head against a tree because of my little stinker.

I'm liking this here and now, and as always, I'm loving my Pumpkinator, whose nickname I may have to change simply because she's much less "Terminator" now and much more "Pumpkin".


No comments:

Post a Comment